FREEBIES! GRAPHICS AND WALLPAPERS

 Hello,

This page of the blog will hold all digital graphics. I plan on making a lot of wallpapers for laptops, phones, iPads as well as journals and digital notebook templates!





To save these pictures, simply click on it, right click and select the save image as option!


MACBOOK WALLPAPERS

You can use a sticky note to type out your to do list and upcoming events and place it over the two boxes. I like to us the third light pink column to place any important files I might have.                         



This simple but very effective wallpaper will help you stay organised, especially during the school/college year!




A wallpaper inspired by the profession of law, a healthy lifestyle, living in New York and travelling to Italy. My current fav!





A glimpse into my vision board!


IPAD WALLPAPERS













DAILY PLANNER
















Comments

Popular Posts